Western Christian offers five different programs for 3rd-6th to fit your budget and level of parent involvement.
- Parent Teacher Booklet
- Parent Teacher Online
- Parent Teacher Combo
- Online With Assistance
- Online Teacher On Call
Please review the differences below!
All Programs include:
- Christian worldview Placement testing
- Five subjects Course counselor
- Record keeping Semester report cards
- Standardized testing Record Transfer
- The family registration fee of $150 is due with the registration form.
- Pay online or call in your payment information.
- Covers any other siblings in any of our programs.
- The first tuition payment based on your payment option is normally due one week before the student start date.
BOOKLET CURRICULUM: Parents are the primary instructors. Each subject is made up of a set of colorful booklets that are sent based upon the payment plan chosen. The booklet format offers more handwriting experience as the Parents supervise student progress and grade daily work, quizzes, and a test prep assignment called a self-test. Unit tests are sent to the Academy for record keeping. The Academy tracks the student’s academic progress and sends semester report cards. A booklet in each subject will take an average of three weeks to complete. Each booklet combines reading pages, exercises, occasional projects, review, and a test.