Do you want to graduate High School in less than 4 years?
- Complete courses of study, General, College Prep or Honors, in 3 or 3.5 years and graduate early.
- Finish 8 semesters in 6 semesters.
- Option to begin College Dual Enrollment after completing 4 semesters of courses.
- Take the PSAT, SAT or ACT test after finishing 4 semesters of courses.
- Option to begin CTE courses/high school electives as an 8th grader.
- Must be at or above grade level in all subjects to begin the program.
- Must maintain a 2.8 or above GPA
- Student may not advance to the next grade level of work until all subjects are complete for the previous year. (example they complete 10 units of Math in 18 weeks but have completed only 7 units in each of their other subjects; they cannot advance to the next Math course until they have completed 10 units in all the other subjects)
- All tuition for previous year must be paid in full before starting the following year.