Western Christian Academy
Adult Education Agreement
Building Tomorrow’s Leaders With A Christian Worldview
Western Christian Academy is dedicated to assisting adults, by providing a quality academic programs from a Christian worldview, through individualized instruction and affordability.
The purpose of this agreement is to provide a mutual understanding of the goals and responsibilities of Western Christian Academy and our adult students, by defining the relationship with each other.
As an adult enrolling with Western Christian Academy, I understand and agree to the following:
- I will establish an appropriate learning environment for my studies with the least amount of distractions and the most stimulating surroundings. Course work will be accomplished at a designated learning environment with a consistent daily schedule. (For example, having clearly established work area will help set the tone for a healthy learning environment.).
- I understand that Western Christian Academy is fully accredited through Cognia (NCA CASI, NWAC, SACS CASI). The accreditation process verifies that Western Christian Academy’s program meets or exceeds essential standards of educational quality. However, it does not guarantee the acceptance of credits since each state or institution creates its own policies of credit transfer. Some schools or colleges may require additional validation of academic achievement. Upon completion of the Western Christian Academy Adult Course of Study you will receive a transcript from a school that has National and International Accreditation recognition.
- I recognize that it is impossible for Western Christian Academy to restrict access to all controversial materials. I will not hold WCA or its employees responsible for subject matter acquired on the internet. Furthermore, I accept full responsibility and accountability for internet usage. I will also assume the responsibility to have a current antivirus, malware protection and cyber security that protects from all inappropriate content.
- I am responsible for my curriculum studies and will not hold Western Christian Academy responsible for any lack of academic achievement or progress. To prevent inconsistent communication or academic progress, I agree to the 30, 60 and 90-day follow-up communications with my instructors.
- I will check my email daily for Western Christian Academy communications. Communications from WCA staff will have a @westernchristianacademy.com email address. Please add the following emails to your address book or contact list so important communications are not blocked or delivered to spam:
- I am assuring that the work I submit to Western Christian Academy is solely my work. I understand that copying other people’s work (Plagiarism) is stealing. I will complete tests and quizzes independent of any other resources (i.e., answer keys, lesson text, coaching, outside resources, etc.).
- I will notify Western Christian Academy immediately at email@example.com if I have a change of phone, address, email, or credit card information.
Please carefully read the following information:
- Western Christian Academy’s curriculum is written from a Biblical worldview, in accordance with our Statement of Faith.
- Each course is 10 weeks long
- A $25 processing fee is assessed for a non-sufficient-funds check, credit or debit card declined, or a stop-payment.
- A $20 late charge is assessed if payment is not received within 15 days of the payment due date.
- A $150.00 registration fee is required for Re-enrollment not turned in before my 12 month enrollment date.
- Refunds will not be given for registration, testing fees or tutorial fees. The registration fee covers students enrolling from your family who enroll at the same time.
- Tuition refunds due to withdrawal are as follows:
- Student withdrawal before the curriculum is set up online: 100%
- Student withdrawal during the school year: no refund.
- Student withdrawal by Western Christian Academy administration: no refund
- Adult students withdrawn with a Western Christian Academy tuition balance due, will have their subject grades reported as incomplete.
- Notice of Student withdrawal is to be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Review complete. Please close this tab and finish the application.