Adult Education Program
Life-Changing Education for Adults of All Ages
Do you Want to Earn your High School Diploma?
We are excited to offer a flexible, biblical worldview online adult education program for adults of all ages. This positive and encouraging program is designed to meet the needs of adult learners who have different learning styles, schedules, and commitments. Our program is not a high school equivalency program or preparation course for the GED. It is an academic program that allows students to earn their high school diploma from an accredited private school while giving consideration for the student’s work and life experience.
Adult education uses our “Online with Teacher on call Program.”
Dual Enrollment Program
Adult students who are motivated to learn can enroll in our dual enrollment program. This program allows students to simultaneously earn high school credits toward their high school diploma while also earning college credits that can be applied to an associate’s or bachelor’s degree. (Each college course of 3 credits earns 10 high school credits accelerating your high school graduation date.) See our Dual Enrollment Program.
- Biblical Worldview curriculum
- Christian Teachers
- Curriculum available 24/7
- Personalized graduation course of study
- Life ministry and work experience credits
- Students must complete all assigned courses within the established timeframe for the course load prescribed.
- Students must maintain a minimum of weekly contact and participate in the 30, 60 and 90-day communications with their teachers.
- Students must be aware that earning their high school diploma as an adult will be challenging. They must be willing to make the sacrifices and commit the time that will be needed in order to be successful.
Course of Study
Adult Education Course of Study – 40 units in English, 30 units in Math, 20 units in Science, 40 units in Social Science, 40 units in Bible, 5 units in Health, 5 units in Phys. Fitness, and 40 units in Electives or College courses for a total of 220 units.
The non-refundable registration fee of $150 is due before the academic counselor consultation. Payment can be made online or by calling the office with your payment information. The first tuition payment is due two weeks before the student’s start date. Tuition is non-refundable after the curriculum is set up online.
|Adult Education per full-year course