Our curriculum options for kindergarten put your child on the path to success. Development of reading readiness skills in reading and math ensure that your child is ready to move forward with confidence and success.
Kindergarten Program Includes:
- Horizons Math Books 1 & 2 with Teacher’s Guide.
- LIFEPAC – 2 student books with Teacher’s guide
- ABC’s with Ace & Christi – student book, score key, review manual, and CD with letter building songs
- Alphabet flash cards
- ABC’s of Reading student book and Teacher’s guide
- Istation – computer based learning with monthly assessment Istation video
- The family registration fee of $150 is due with the registration form.
- Pay online or call in your payment information.
- Covers any other siblings in any of our programs.
- The first tuition payment based on your payment option is normally due one week before the student start date.
Horizons Math K – From counting and place value to comparisons and fractions, Horizons Math Kindergarten provides both a fun and functional way for students to learn basic math skills that become the building blocks for learning. Math concepts are presented within 160 colorful student lessons, each lesson providing a review and presenting new material. A Teacher Handbook comes with student worksheets, answer keys, teaching tips, and additional activities to provide resources for parents to help the learning process.
Learning to Read K – This curriculum is a phonetically based word recognition and early reading program. Students learn to identify the names and sounds of each letter through a picture association with an alphabet story. This creative and colorful approach makes learning fun.
PDF Samples: (New window will open. Close its tab or hit Back when finished.)