“My daughter is doing great! We will certainly be continuing this program for high school and continue to work towards our goal. Thank you!”
Chino Hills, CA
“I believe that your school is excellent for me and others like myself, because I have learned so much!”
K. Hall from VA, Student
Pre - Kindergarten
Western Christian Academy Elementary uses the Horizons pre-kindergarten program
Western Christian Academy Elementary uses the Horizons pre-kindergarten program, putting your child on the path to success. Development of readiness skills in reading and math ensure that your child is ready to move forward with confidence and success. Biblically-based lessons and hands-on learning activities give pre-kindergarten students an introduction to social studies, language arts, math, phonics, and science. Additional topics such as health & safety, arts & crafts, music, and physical education add variety and depth to this foundational curriculum. This program can be easily adapted to a variety of daily schedules and program objectives with a flexible organizational structure. Basic flashcards and other manipulatives are included in the resource packet.
- For 3 and 4 year olds
- Curriculum for Lang. Arts/Phonics and Math
- 2 Student Workbooks and Resource packet
- 2 Teacher’s Guides
- Multimedia Set – Sing-a-long cd’s and DVD’s focused on biblically based character building
- Staff support from WCE to answer your questions along the way.
- The family registration fee of $150 is due with the registration form.
- Pay online or call in your payment information.
- Covers any other siblings in any of our programs.
- The first tuition payment based on your payment option is normally due one week before the student start date.
The samples below are in PDF format. Most browsers will automatically display the file in a new tab when clicked. However, some browsers will just download the file where they need to be opened from your download folder.