It is the mission of WEST COAST EDUCATIONAL SERVICES, INC./Western Christian Academy to be a Christ-centered ministry dedicated to assist the church and families through Biblical education to become a godly influence in the world.
WEST COAST EDUCATIONAL SERVICES, INC./Western Christian Academy adheres to the historical truths of biblical orthodoxy and identifies our Statement of Faith as our foundation.
- We believe that there is one God eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s written revelation to man and that it is verbally inspired, authoritative, and without error in the original manuscripts.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death on the cross to provide for our redemption, bodily resurrection and ascension into heaven, present ministry of intercession for us, and His return to earth in power and glory.
- We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit, that He performs the miracle of the new birth in an unbeliever and indwells believers, enabling them to live godly lives.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but because of sin, was alienated from God. Only through faith, trusting in Christ alone for salvation which was made possible by His death and resurrection, can that alienation be removed.
- Since man is made in the image of God, defending and supporting the sanctity of human life, beginning at conception, is imperative. (Psalm 139)
- God calls His children to the ongoing process of godliness, understanding that through God’s power we have the resources to make and keep Spirit-led, biblically-based decisions.
- We believe the Bible teaches that marriage is between one man and one woman. (Genesis 2: 18-25)
- We believe God created each person wonderfully and immutably male and female. These two distinct, yet complimentary genders together reflect the image and nature of God (Genesis 1:26-27). Therefore, the rejection of one’s biological sex is a rejection of the image of God within that person.
- We believe that all men are created equal and have a responsibility to both God and Man (Micah 6:8). This equality and responsibility is accomplished through Christ, who is the transforming agent to the sinfulness of mankind, which separates man from man and man from God. In Christ, mankind is one and Christ is all and in all (Galatians 3:28; Colossians 3:11). Therefore, race and ethnicity have no bearing to the stakeholders of Western Christian Academy. All students have an equal opportunity to learn if they so choose.